- Inventory History Report: This comprehensive report provides a bird’s eye view of inventory transactions with the ability to pull up expanded details regarding the inventory levels and sales. This is a great report for exploring your product through many angles.
- Serial History Report Enhancement: If you are tracking inventory by serial numbers, the Serial History Report provides greater detail than previously, with sales, refund, and all options. This is a great report if you track your inventory uses RFID Tracking or Serialized Items.
- Skedool: You can now directly access our Skedool scheduling application from the Management Portal. Skedool is a simple web based scheduling and appointment tracking application, using your customers and employees.
Tab Point of Sale
- Customer Engagement Index: A simple index to monitor your customer engagement. The higher the index number, indicates more engaging with your customer. Here is a nice article from Gallup “Why Customer Engagement Matters So Much Now“.
- Tab Receipt: Now you can print temporary receipt for suspended transactions. Valuable for businesses that run a tab, such as a bar.
- Quickpick Personalization: Allows for the default view on the sales screen to be the quick pick with an easy toggle back to the traditional view as needed.
- Monthly Updates & Improvements
- New Certified Tablet: While you can always bring your own tablet which match our certified product line, but we always recommend using a certified device. We constantly add new devices to this list. Make sure you check out this list, if you are upgrading or looking for a new Point of Sale.
- TSP100IIIWLAN: Star Micronics robust and fast wireless printer. This printer works seamlessly with TabPOS apps for your primary printer (or kitchen printer for the quick service restaurant users).
If you would like to know more about these product updates for May 2016 and how they can help your business, please reach out to email@example.com.